We consider the right to protection of personal data as a fundamental commitment of Silk Love & Lace, so we will dedicate all the resources and efforts to process your data in full compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“General Data Protection Regulation” or “GDPR”), as well as any other applicable legislation on the territory of Romania.
Since one of the core principles of this legal framework is transparency, we want to inform you about how we collect, use, transfer and protect your personal data when interacting with us about our products and services, our website.
- Data protection principles
The collection of personal data will only be for the specified, explicit and legitimate purposes. Data will not be processed by third parties in a manner incompatible with those purposes;
• Personal data will be accurate and, where necessary, updated;
• Personal data processing will be done in a legal, fair and transparent manner;
• All personal data will be kept confidential and stored in a manner that provides the necessary security;
• Personal data will not be shared with third parties unless necessary for the purpose of providing services under agreements;
• Individuals have the right to request access to their personal data, rectification and erasure, oppose or restrict data processing, and data portability.
- Personal data
• Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject).
• Personal data includes all types of direct or indirect information (namely used in connection with other data) that relate to the data subject, such as name, date of birth, addresses, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, etc. .
- Collecting of personal data
The data we collect may include the following:
Name and contact details (We collect your name and surname, email address, postal address, telephone number and other similar contact information)
• We collect passwords, password clues and similar security information used to authenticate and access your account.
• We collect data about your device and how you and your device interact with our products.
• We collect data about the features you use, the items you purchase from our online store www.silkloveandlace.com.
• We collect data about the device and network you use to connect to our products. These include data about operating systems and software applications installed on your device, including product keys. They also include the IP address, regional settings, and language settings.
- The purpose of collecting personal data
informing customers / buyers of their Account’s status including validating, sending and billing orders, resolving cancellations or any kind of order-related issues to the goods and / or services purchased from our website www.silkloveandlace.com.
• sending newsletters and / or periodic alerts by using electronic mail (e-mail, mailchimp, and SMS) only if the data subject expressly expressed his / her consent.
• market research, tracking and monitoring sales and customer / buyer behavior.
Silk Love & Lace may also provide the personal data of the buyer of other partner companies with whom it is affiliated, but only on the basis of a confidentiality commitment on their part and only for the purposes specified in point 16.3, which guarantees that such data is kept secure and that the provision of such personal information is made in accordance with applicable law as follows: courier service providers, marketing service providers, payment / banking service providers, telemarketing or other services provided by companies with which we can develop joint offer programs on our goods and services market, insurers.
- To unsubscribe from SILK LOVE & LACE communications, access the UNSUBSCRIBE box from the mail received via mailchimp or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “unsubscribe”.
Personal purchaser information may also be provided to the General Prosecutor’s Office, the Police, the courts and other authorized bodies of the state, on the basis of and within the limits of the legal provisions and as a result of expressly formulated requests.
- Use of personal data
we will only use personal data for the purpose for which it was collected and will only store the data for as long as is necessary for the above-mentioned purpose.
• we will keep the customer’s information for the period of time that his account is active for any of the purposes mentioned above (p. 4).
• access to personal data is strictly limited to Silk Love & Lace staff, to associates who have the necessary authorization and the clearly defined need for data usage.
If users do not want to disclose personal data to these companies, they are kindly requested to contact us at email@example.com.
- Security of processing
We will process the data safely, apply and maintain appropriate technical measures to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction or loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, especially when processing involves the transmission of data over a network as well as against any other form of illegal processing.
Questions about personal data security can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Access and rectification or deletion of personal data
• customers have the right to request at any time access to: rectification, portability, deletion or restriction of processing of collected data.
• in order to keep the personal data updated, we recommend users to inform us of any change or discrepancy.
For viewing or modifying personal data or for obtaining personal data information (if at any third party’s request, we have stored or processed any of your personal data), please contact us at email@example.com.
Signed and dated request.
We store personal data only for the time required to meet the goals, but no more than 7 years after the termination of the contract or the last interaction with us. After the end of the period, personal data will be destroyed or deleted from computer systems or converted to anonymous data for scientific, historical or statistical research purposes.
- Marketing emails
silkloveandlace.com. has the right to send customers marketing emails with their consent. This specific form of consent must be given freely, specifically and accurately informed.
These requests are met when customers choose to receive marketing emails (actively approved) by checking the section I WANT TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER shown when registering a new account, subscribing to newsletters, as well as in the personal account.
*Text means those SMS messages sent to your mobile phone or push notifications that appear in your Chrome or Firefox browser.
Customers will always have the right to object, on request and at no cost, to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes without having to provide any concrete justification. Customers can do so by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link that appears in the emails they receive or can send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once the customer has expressed his disagreement, the client’s personal data will no longer be processed for direct marketing.
*Marketing emails contain information that we consider to be interesting for the customer, promotions and last-minute offers related to our products and services.
customers have the right to file a complaint about the processing of their personal data. All questions and complaints will be processed by atubodycouture.ro at email@example.com.
• in the unlikely event that customers have suffered damages due to personal data protection violations and FUP Distribution did not address the complaint properly, customers have the option of submitting a complaint to the superior authority (NSAPDP).
- Changes to this policy
This policy may be updated from time to time, for example, following the modification of relevant legislation or the change of corporate structure within atubodycouture.ro. If any changes are made to this material, customers will be notified by email or via the website before the changes come into effect. We encourage customers to review this page periodically to keep up-to-date on our privacy practices.
BY READING THE DOCUMENT, YOU HAVE BEEN MADE AWARE THAT YOU ARE GUARANTEED THE RIGHTS PROVIDED BY THE LAW, NAMELY THE RIGHT TO INFORMATION, THE RIGHT OF ACCESS TO DATA, THE RIGHT TO INTERVENE, THE RIGHT OF OPPOSITION, THE RIGHT NOT TO BE SUBJECTED TO AN INDIVIDUAL DECISION, THE RIGHT TO ADDRESS THE COURT IN CASE OF VIOLATION OF THE RIGHTS, GUARANTEED BY THE LAW 677/2001 FOR THE PROTECTION OF PERSONS WITH REGARD TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA, AND THE FREE CIRCULATION OF SUCH DATA.